GW Composites filament wound fiberglass tubes offer a great balance of strength, low weight and cost efficiency, with excellent structural properties in longitudinal, as well as transversal directions.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
- High-Strength to Weight Ratio
- Modulus of Elasticity = 5,000,000-6,000,000 psi
- Flexural Modulus = 5,000,000-6,000,000 psi
- Ultimate Tensile Strength = 60,000 – 80,000 psi
- Zero Yield Until Ultimate Failure
- Flexural Memory Prevents Kinking/Buckling
- Corrosion Resistant
- Electrically Insulating
- Thermally Insulating
- Crack Resistant in Extreme Cold
- Easier Installation (No Freezing of Joints)
- Decreased Thermal Expansion